Continuing Education Scholarships
2017 Continuing Education Scholarship Applications are now available!
Applications due March 10, 2017!
1. Applicant must be a public, private or home-schooled graduating senior in the Class of 2017. Dependents of a St. Croix Electric Cooperative employee or director are not eligible.
2. Applicant’s parent(s)/guardian(s) must be a current member(s) of St. Croix Electric Cooperative.
3. The completed application, Principal/Guidance Counselor Form and official transcript must be postmarked and/or received at the Cooperative office by March 10, 2017. Incomplete applications or materials postmarked after the deadline will not be reviewed.
To apply for a St. Croix Electric Cooperative Continuing Education Scholarship, students must complete the webform below or click on links below to access a PDF or Word document of the application. Students who complete the webform must still print the Principal/Guidance Counselor Form and have an official transcript sent to St. Croix Electric Cooperative (mailing address below) by the deadline. A valid email address must be used as that is the means for immediate notification that the digital application has been received. Additionally, students will be notified via email when their guidance counselor form/transcript are received and application is complete.
A scholarship committee of Cooperative members determines scholarship recipients based on a points system. In selecting recipients, attention is given to applicants with accomplishments in academics, community involvement, cooperative knowledge, scholastic activities, and demonstration of leadership and financial need.
A complete application packet will contain the following information:
- A completed online webform (below) -OR- paper application signed by both the applicant and their parent/guardian who are a member(s) of St. Croix Electric.
- A completed Principal/Guidance Counselor Form signed by the applicant's principal or guidance counselor.
- Official high school transcript.
Scholarship packets are also available at the St. Croix Electric Cooperative office in Hammond and with local guidance counselors at high schools throughout St. Croix County. Materials may be mailed to:
St. Croix Electric Cooperative
Attn: 2017 Scholarship Program
P.O. Box 160
1925 Ridgeway St.
Hammond, WI 54015
Questions? Call Dana Bolwerk at the office (715-796-7000, ext. 613) or send an email.
St. Croix Electric Cooperative is on social media! Twitter (@StCroixElecCoop) | Facebook (St. Croix County Energizer)
Through 2016, forfeited capital credits have resulted in nearly $250,000 in scholarships to local high school students since 1981.